Thursday, March 8, 2012

THINK POSITIVE

Today I will start a daily post of things I see that are right with my country.  America is still the greatest land in the world in which to live.  People by the millions want to come here to live.  Because we have what no other country has, what no other country has been willing to make the sacrifices to have.  Every day our military men and women risk their lives to protect all that we have.  Some may disagree with where they are and exactly what actions are being taken, but I know we all agree that what they risk and what they believe they are doing is the greatest sacrifice one can offer.  Their families know they are in harms way and deserve our thoughts and prayers.  I am honored to be able to tell stories about these men and women, even though mine are fictional tales, I know there are real men and women out there doing what I write about...keeping us safe from the evil that threatens.  God Bless our Troops and their Families.

No comments:

Post a Comment